Many of you are asking the personal trainer how you could work out in a space without equipment and what is mainly worrying you is whether you will be able to train efficiently, as with training that contains equipment. And here are the usual arguments for not wanting to use equipment, to which your personal trainer will find the answer.
- “I do not like the gym but I do not have equipment at home”. I understand that fitness during peak hours can be a nightmare, so I empathize with you. You can work out in your space without having anything at your disposal. In my list ¨WORKOUTS EVERYWHERE¨ you will find the bodyweight program that suits you.
- “I often travel and I cannot have equipment with me”. If you find the time to exercise you do not need to have equipment with you. My personal experience tells you that you can perform any exercise everywhere in the world. This is exactly where the project FITNESS TRAVEL, whose inspiration came from the travels of your personal trainer, is based!
- “I like workouts without equipment but I get bored of doing the same exercises”. Who told you that there is no variety in the body weight exercise book? You can do aerobic program, or high intensity, interval, strengthening, etc. The exercises are endless and can go from the simplest to the most difficult level. The list of the personal trainer WORKOUTS EVERYWHERE can easily convince you!
- “Exercises with body weight do not give the same results as dumbbells and gym equipment”. If you are not on a strict muscular hypertrophy program I will tell you that with the right guidance you will have amazing results! Bodyweight training under conditions is much more difficult than weight training because not only do you have to constantly lift your body but to also cope with the law of gravity.
* For more exercise tips or to choose the right program do not hesitate to contact me.